Connect Groups: Church Outside Of Church!
We can't wait for you to join a Connect Group but we know you might have some unanswered questions. Below are some FAQs regarding Connect Groups. If there are still some questions that you have that we didn't answer below, feel free to email email@example.com and we will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible! Welcome HOME!
Connect Group FAQs
What is a connect group?
• A connect group is a small group of people, usually 10-15 people, who meet on a regular basis to do life together and grow spiritually. Each connect group is led by a trained leader and most use a curriculum-based lesson. Connect groups typically last approximately an hour and a half.
What is the vision of connect groups?
• To uphold the vision of Church Alive, which is to reach, teach, and empower people to impact their generation for Christ.
What is the theme of connect groups?
• Fun, fellowship, and on mission.
How often do connect groups meet and long is the semester?
• For the Fall 2015 semester, connect groups will meet every other week. The semester is scheduled to right up towards Christmas time. At the end of the semester there will be a short break followed by registration for Spring 2016.
Where do connect groups meet?
• Connect groups meet at various homes throughout the Rutherford area. the missions connect group will typically meet in Nutley prior to going out to serve the community but may on occasion meet at other places.
Is there a cost to sign up?
• Connect groups are free to attend. There may be some curriculums that have an associated workbook or other materials that will be optional and provided at a nominal cost.
Is childcare provided?
• At this time we do not provide childcare at connect groups. Moving forward, there will be a connect group available for 4-6 grades on the same night at the married connect group to facilitate parent and child participation on the same night.
Which connect group is best for me?
• We strongly encourage you to choose a connect group based on its applicability to your life and not necessarily on the convenience of time and location. Everyone (including you!) benefits from being engaged with the group and also from sharing common interests with other members. If you are unsure of where you may fit in, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the connect corner after service and we will do our best to help find the best connect group for you!