Register Today for
Alive Women's Conference 2015
On November 6th & 7th, our Women's Conference,
"My Fight Song" will be going down!
With tons of moments of worship, life changing messages filled with hope, faith & laughter
by our amazing guest speakers Pastor Valery & Pastor Elyse Murphy
and our very own Pastor Miriam Fleming.
This will be a powerful time for all women to come be
empowered, refreshed and equipped to take on the seasons of life in strength!
Because we all have a lot of fight left in us!
Here's a look at our schedule:
Friday Nov. 6th
Doors Open/Check-In - 7pm
Worship & Session 1 - 7:30pm
White Party & Book Signing - Immediately following
Saturday Nov. 7th
Doors Open - 9:30am
Worship, Session 2 & 3 - 10am-1pm
*Times are subject to change*
*Location: 780 Kearny Avenue, Kearny, NJ 07032*
Click on the purchase button above to register today!
Ticket prices are as follows:
$40 Standard Rate
* Note a $1.50 convenience fee
For group tickets please contact
201-241-2402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Where is the conference? The conference will be held at The Good Shepherd Church located at 780 Kearny Ave., Kearny, NJ. It is only a 10-minute drive from The Williams Center. Regular services with our guest speakers will be held at our regular church location, The William Center, on Saturday night and Sunday morning during regular service hours.
2. What does the cost of my ticket cover? The cost of each ticket covers conference admission on both Friday and Saturday, entrance to the White Party, refreshments and more.
3. Is there childcare available? Childcare will not be available onsite during the Woman’s Conference. We hope you are able to find alternative babysitting options for your little ones. The conference won’t be the same without you!
4. Where can I park? A small parking lot is located directly across from the church building. The address for that building is 777 Kearny Ave. Considering that the lot is small, it will be a first come first serve basis. That said, there are plenty of parking spaces on the street.
5. Will there be food? Yes. Friday night after our 1st session, we are hosting a White Party! There will be delicious finger foods and refreshments there. Additionally, on Saturday we will have a coffee and refreshments in between session. Please note, breakfast and lunch will not be served.
6. Can I bring my family & friends? Absolutely. You do not need to be apart of Church Alive to attend this event. We can’t encourage you enough to bring all the women you know! They will be so blessed!
7. Can my husband or boyfriend attend? As this event is tailored for women, we encourage you to come with your girlfriends. Let the guys watch the game or babysit!
8. I can only attend Friday or Saturday. Should I still purchase a ticket? Absolutely! We have a packed weekend planned and believe your life will be blessed whether you are able to attend only one day or the entire weekend. We hope to see you there!
9. What should I wear to the White party? Who says you can’t wear white after Labor Day? Pull out those white dresses and outfits and work it!
10. What's the Book Signing all about? Ps Valery & Ps Elyse will be bringing their books with them! They are great resources for your journey in life! During the White Party you will have an opportunity to meet them, get a copy of the book and have them sign it if you would like!
Meet Our Guest Speakers!
We are thrilled to announce we will have Pastor Valery Murphy from Leaderscape and her daughter, Pastor Elyse Murphy, one of Oasis Church's Young Adult pastors, for our Alive Women’s Conference! Watch the video below for a short message from our speakers!